Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Emalily Designs

I got the sweetest surprise on Saturday night. Remember the "Pay it Forward" post back in January. The one were I put the following as my status on facebook? : "I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment. They must in turn post this and send something they made to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011." Well, I also responded to the call by commenting on my friend Emily's status and Saturday she brought me the cutest flower refrigerator magnets!

DSC07438

DSC07436

DSC07439

I have a special affection for the orange one!! I told Emily that it's too bad she doesn't have an Etsy shop! BUT if you are interested in your own flower magnets can contact Emily of Emalily Designs at lwclizird@yahoo.com. She also makes similar flowers that are attached to hair clips for little girls! Darling!!

I'm thrilled to have a fancy fridge. These look a little better than the superman and snoopy magnets my kids have stuck to the fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!