Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Greetings from the Road


This post is being brought to you from Sarah's iPhone.

I don't think I really mentioned it here, but I will be taking a blog hiatus this week. I'm actually writing this post from somewhere in Tennese. My husband & I, along with his parents, sister & brother in law are taking our kids to Florida for the week. Yup, Disney too :)

I had planned to do a bunch of scheduled posts to fill this week but do to a last minute trip to the vet for our dog & an emergency trip to the dentist for me, there just wasn't time.

Now that we are on the road in the motor home we've had time for crafting Valentine's & boxes to put them in!









Have a great week!

Sarah
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? Tennessee? and you didn't stop to see me and Gary? Just kidding...hope you have a great trip, and please let me know the trick to getting your husband to take a vacation!
    Nicole Roberts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!