Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A couple of vacation photos!

We are having a great vacation despite the fact that I had to spend most of the day Tuesday sitting in the dentist's office to get an emergency root canal. Here's a couple of photos.




Jojo meets princess Belle. He loved here & gave her hugs & kisses. He wouldn't even go near Cinderella & Sleeping Beauty!!




Sweet Pea was in Disney Princess heaven!




These two talked Daddy into getting thier faces painted while I was riding the roller coaster at Sea World. My husband doesn't do rollercoasters so it was just me & my brother in law on all the rides. I did talk Sweet Pea into a few but she was less than thrilled!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!