Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Warm Legs


So way back in November when I made these leg warmers Sweet Pea was upset that they weren't for her. She things EVERY sewing project I complete should be for her. I intended to whip up a pair of leg warmers to put in her stocking but ran out of time. She helped me put these together during Jojo's nap time today and is quite thrilled with them. I didn't really intend for them to look like leggings instead of leg warmers but Sweet Pea threw a fit when I suggested shortening them!





I didn't really do much to make these. Just cut the sleeves off of a dollar store sweater, made a casing at the top & sewed in a bit of elastic!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!