Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentine Clippies

T-minus two hours and my husband will be home. Yeah!! He's been out of town for work since Tuesday morning. It has been a long week around here!! Jojo is battling a nasty cold and running a fever and we got close to 10 inches of snow yesterday!! Both of those things have kept us housebound yesterday and the kids and I ALL get cabin fever very quickly!! The only nice thing about my husband being gone is that I get to catch up on all of my DVR'd shows and work on crafts after the kids go to bed. Last night I watched Bones and CSI (yes, I like crime dramas!) and whipped up these for Sweet Pea. She insisted on wearing them today with her "LOVE" t-shirt. Hope everyone is ready for the weekend! I sure am!

DSC06914

DSC06915

DSC06918

DSC06913

Do you want a tutorial for these?? Think felt, embroidery floss, glue gun. Not too tough!!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway I posted about yesterday!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!