Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Something on Sunday - One of my favorite snacks

I read a lot of blogs. Some of them I check almost every day either from my home computer or when I have a few free moments on my iphone. Well, I really like it when people post almost every day. So because I like that, I'd like to be able to do the same for the people that are reading here too. So, I like to introduce, "Something on Sunday". All I promise is that I will post something. It might me a craft. Or an idea. A blog I like to read. Something weird or crazy that is going on around these parts. Hope that's okay with you.

So tonight I want to tell you about my most favorite snack. If you picked dieting as your New Year's Resolution you may want to look away now.



It's Nutella and Pretzel Crisps and I love them. Love them together. MMMM

It's the the thin crispy, slightly salty pretzel mixed with the smooth chocolately hazelnut of the Nutella. No need for a spoon. We dip right out of the giant jar. You can get them at Costco :)



Everyone likes this snack around here. Except for daddy. He's a peanut butter guy.



So there you have it. Something on Sunday. Something you should try. Seriously, it's good. It's the Nutella. mmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!