Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Not My Day

Today was not my day. Starting at around 2:30 am everything got thrown off the tracks. My husband woke up in pain bad enough to drive himself to the ER in the middle of the night. Turns out he has a wicked kidney infection. I stayed home & tried to get some more sleep but just as I was settling in, Jojo woke up for the day. Nice start huh??

I managed to have both kids up & dressed @ 6:15 to retrieve the hubs from the ER. The day continued with three trips to the pharmacy, two to the grocery store, & kids who refused to nap until they fell asleep in my lap (this was pretty sweet). It also included more dr calls, insurance company calls and other fun stuff. Now it is 9pm and I am back in the ER with my husband.

So, I wish I were home to upload pictures & share two great soup recipes & a couple of fun kids activities with you, but like I said "today is not my day." Hope you all are well.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! Spending time at the ER is never fun. Hope everyone recovers quickly (including you, it takes a lot out of you to have to deal with all that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, sending healing thoughts your way for the hubby...hope you are getting some sleep soon Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you an award: http://sandtopearl.blogspot.com/2011/01/sweet-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! It doesn't sound good that he needed another trip to the ER. Hoping your husband is doing better today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Hope your husband gets feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your husband is feeling better

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!