Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Cards

So the time has come for me to get out a holiday card. I hate that I am doing it last minute once again but that's how it seems to go. I was just looking for something in my inbox and saw that I didn't order cards until the 19th of December last year!! Nice huh. I keep thinking I'll do something awesome and creative and never seem to get around to it. I hope my friends and family still enjoy the good old photo card! And do you write a letter to go with it?? I never have, but I like getting a letter. My mom is famous for her Christmas letters which are informative, yet funny. Like the year she said I was finally a true resident of Wisconsin because I had hit a deer with my car!

Anyway, because I enjoy seeing them again and again, here are the photos we've used in the past and a few outtakes from this year!

2006



2007




I didn't actually send this one out but it's one of my favorite holiday photos!!

And boo, I can't find the good photo of the year Jojo was a tiny baby. This one will have to do. 
2008




2009



2010



Hope you come up with something fabulous to share with your friends and family!




2 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable!! My christmas cards haven't gone out yet this year... hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards! I have to get mine done in the next few days. Though I cheat and send them out via email because I have a HUGE family and I refuse to pay shipping on something that half of them are going to throw out in a week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!