Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Off for the Weekend.

IT is so strange being at home with my children gone. Could have slept in but didn't. Isn't that how it goes when you are a mom!?

Small people are up in Iowa with my parents and me the hubs are headed to Texas for the weekend. We are going to the NASCAR race tomorrow. Hope I can fit in since I know NOTHING about NASCAR. It's a company thing for the husband. Should be a fun weekend. HOpe you are all doing something fun this weekend too.








3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. Have a great time in Texas with the hubs!

    Visiting from New Friend Fridays :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Paul didn't make a goofy face!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    New follower here from the Blog Hops. Your blog is just wonderful. Love the layout and look. I will definitely enjoy reading more in the future. (I love the poll..I voted! Heck Yes! :)

    Please come by and visit/follow me too. I love new followers and readers.

    Marie

    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!