Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Even more excitement

Wow, what a Tuesday! Top Ten in the Iron Crafter and a lovely feature of the Sweater Beret and the Button Scarf over at Someday Crafts.




Sure makes a momma feel good. Especially since it's been a LONG day at home with a little boy who is running a temperature. We do not do "stay at home all day" well. I am one to always go somewhere. OH, we did go for a quick walk after supper. The cabin fever was just too much for me. It's gonna be a tough week since the hubby is out of town till Friday. I did manage to work on three new projects today! One is another sweater recycle, one is a pint sized project for the kids, and one is an attempt at some wall art using some random junk from my basement! fun fun! See you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!