Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Clutch the Clutch

Yeah, not so crafty this week. IT's hard to feel like staying indoors and doing crafts when it's 75 degrees out in mid November. See, we were busy!




That said, I wanted to show you something today. So the gathered clutch it is. I have mixed feelings about clutches. The fact that you have to actually hold them in your hand rather than throw them over your shoulder or hold a strap. But as far as sewing goes, these are fun and pretty quick. Just my style! 

It's the Gathered Clutch Tutorial from Noodleheads that has been around awhile. I've actually made several of these but keep forgetting to take photos. Anyway, you should try it. I think I may make a few more for Christmas gifts.
And here is another version coming to you straight from the bowels of my purse. I've been using this as a wallet for almost six months and it's kind of gross and dirty.





1 comment:

  1. Ooh i love these and they look pretty straight forward to make

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!