Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Traditions

And so, the season has begun. I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but you know you are thinking about shopping, and decorating and such.

I used to be one of those people who had a tradition of decorating for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. Then we had kids and started spending a lot of time traveling over Thanksgiving and in December both before and during the holidays. SO now, I get everything out before Thanksgiving. This will be the week! Gives us a bit longer to enjoy it all.

So as I get all my goodies out and think of my family traditions, I encourage you to head over to Twelve Crafts Till Christmas to follow Elizabeth's blog series on Christmas Traditions. There will be 15 days of Holiday Traditions posts, including one from yours truly!

Anyway, lots of fun. Go read. Watch for my post!




and I'll hopefully be back with a post on the cool train tshirt I made for Jojo yesterday. He's very upset that I won't let him wear it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!