Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Food as a Craft

Cooking & baking are crafts too, don't you think?? If you don't you should really catch an episode of Top Chef: Just Desserts. Makes me want to run right out and take classes to become a pastry chef!! It a whole lot of gorgeous yumminess. Makes the lumpy chocolate chocolate chip cookies & apple pie I made today look sad. It's the taste that counts though right!!

So yeah, I made cookies & pie yesterday & EIGHT pans of Chicken Divan casserole. I only needed to do six for the meal swap my playgroup did last night (everyone makes 6 & then we all go home with one of each) but made some extra for my own freezer! It was fun & I am excited to try the 6 new meals in my freezer.



I was feeling pretty crafty putting these all together. Lots of layering, chopping & embelishing with cheese!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!